Giving You The Facts About Fire Door Safety in Houses of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)
Stephen Hawkins said "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge"
5 questions about Fire Doors in Houses of Multiple Occupancy have been answered in our factsheet:
- What is a House of Multiple Occupancy (HMO)?
- Who is Responsible for Fire Doors and Fire Safety in an HMO?
- Where will I Find Fire Doors in a HMO?
- What Makes a Fire Door Work?
- How can I Check my Fire Doors?
- Who do I Report Issues to?
We have also included 10 Fire Safety checks, that tenants can follow to reduce their risks of a Fire breaking out.
You can download our free Fact Sheet & Checklist along with the 'Seen a Faulty Fire Door Poster?