Gladstone Consulting Ltd T/A Safety Advisors (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (the GDPR), the data controller is Gladstone Consulting Ltd, T/A Safety Advisors.
Our nominated representative for the purpose of the GDPR is Julia De-Vere.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in an enquiries form downloaded from our site www.safetyadvisors.co.uk (our site).
- We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence although only sufficient information that we feel will be required to provide you with an appropriate level of customer service will be retained. We will endeavour to delete this information after we have deemed it to be legitimately no longer required for any further processing means by us.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to our site and the resources that you access.
- Subscribe to our Newsletter/Mailing List.
IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual directly (although your IP address may constitute a means of identification)
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general site usage whilst visiting our site by using a cookie file, which is restored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information stored on your computer’s hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognise you when you return to our site.
Where we store your personal data
Uses made of the information.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Gladstone Consulting Ltd T/A Safety Advisors or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data at any time. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to disclose your information to any third party except where required by law or general legislation. You can exercise your right to prevent processing of your information by not checking opt-in boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise your rights under the GDPR at any time by contacting us.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you various rights to the information we hold about you. These rights can be exercised by you in accordance with the GDPR. In line with the regulation, all reasonable requests will be free of charge and processed within the time period permitted. Repeated requests may be subject to a fee which Safety Advisors will advise you of prior to processing such requests.